Campagnolo 9 speed with Shimano Rapidfire -compatible?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Robert Schinner, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. hello, I would like to set up a randonneur bike, with a racing bar and Magura brakes (hydraulic). So
    I cannot use the Ergopowers on the bar. Can I use the 9 speed Campy derailleur with Shimano
    Rapidfires (MTB) on the bar. Someone has tried this out , or is the idea just too weird? Thanks an
    greetings from Paris Robert Schinner

    Tags:

  2. Ari

    Ari Guest