Campagnolo 9 speed with Shimano Rapidfire -compatible?

Robert Schinner

Guest
hello, I would like to set up a randonneur bike, with a racing bar and Magura brakes (hydraulic). So
I cannot use the Ergopowers on the bar. Can I use the 9 speed Campy derailleur with Shimano
Rapidfires (MTB) on the bar. Someone has tried this out , or is the idea just too weird? Thanks an
greetings from Paris Robert Schinner

http://www.magura.com/english/bremsen/hs66.htm

+ campy barend shifters