Campagnolo Chorus 2004 - Availability?

About Christmas..Goes to Europe first,

Thanks

Another question,

I have a per-2000 Chorus 9 speed group on a Lemond Maillot Jaune.

I want to do some upgrades to wheels first, then later to 10 speed.

If I have new wheels build using new Chorus hubs, and a new Chorus 9 speed freehub/cassette will my
existing shift indexing (Campy Ergo) still work?

> About Christmas..Goes to Europe first,

> About Christmas..Goes to Europe first,

2004 Centaur (grey) is available here (Holland) for about a month now, and for the same price as the
2003 stuff. Haven't seen any other 2004 Campy in the stores yet.