Campagnolo Daytona

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by S Morrison, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. S Morrison

    S Morrison Guest

    Hi,

    I'm looking for inexpensive Campagnolo Daytona equipment for my second
    bike.

    I hope to find:
    1. 10spd Campagnolo Daytona Crank in excellent condition (172.5)
    2. 10spd Campagnolo Daytona Rear Derailleur (short cage)
    3. 10spd Campagnolo Front Derailleur (braze-on)

    I am only interested in reasonable priced equipment that is in excellent
    condition. I have the following items to trade, 9 speed Chorus rear
    derailleur, Centaur 10spd Front Derailleur, and 172.5 Chorus Crankset.

    Reasonable offers accepted,
    Scott

    Tags:

  2. Guest

    I have a brand new pair of Daytona cranks, 172.5 53/39. They're still in the
    box.
    They don't have any crank bolts (I'm not sure if the bolts come with the
    cranks or the BB).
    I'm willing to sell them to you for $90.00 plus shipping.

    Please let me know either way.
    Thanks,
    Jason

    news:[email protected]