Campagnolo Shamal Wheels

Jeff

Guest
I am considering buying a pair of 10 yo Shamal clincher wheels for an
older bike , which of the current campag wheels would be the equivelant
model to the Shamal , ie is it the equivelant to Eurus etc (allowing for
the age of the wheels)?

Thanks

Jeff

Qui si parla Campagnolo

Guest
On Mar 31, 5:50 am, Jeff <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am considering buying a pair of 10 yo Shamal clincher wheels for an
> older bike , which of the current campag wheels would be the equivelant
> model to the Shamal , ie is it the equivelant to Eurus etc (allowing for
> the age of the wheels)?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jeff

None of them considering how deep the rim is on Shamals from then.