Campagnolo Veloce and Centaur 2005 crank arm compaibility

RobinB

Guest
I wish to change my 170 mm Campagnolo Veloce 2005 crank arms for 175 mm
arms while keeping the Veloce bottom bracket. Other posts I have read
on this group suggest there are compatibilities between the different
Campagnolo groupsets. For example, would I be able to use Centaur 2005
crank arms on the Veloce bottom bracket? Any thoughts much appreciated

RobinB <[email protected]> wrote:

> I wish to change my 170 mm Campagnolo Veloce 2005 crank arms for 175 mm
> arms while keeping the Veloce bottom bracket. Other posts I have read
> on this group suggest there are compatibilities between the different
> Campagnolo groupsets. For example, would I be able to use Centaur 2005
> crank arms on the Veloce bottom bracket? Any thoughts much appreciated

Yes. Veloce and Centaur cranks are interchangeable. Only Chorus and
Record are different (but again compatible with each other).

-as