Campagnolo Victory Crono Wheel rims - what are they worth?

ticktock01

Aug 26, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have a pair of brand new Campagnolo Victory Crono Wheel rims. Can someone let me know what they are worth? I am not a cycling expert and don't know much about about them.

Thanks

excellent rims for use with tubular tires, they are old school design (box design) but the PROs still use them in demanding races like
Paris - Roubaix **. You should count the number of spokes they use, it could be 32 or 36 typically, sometimes 28.

** your rims however ** " are lighter and better for time trials and lighter riders " , as specified in another cycling forum,

Thanks vspa for the response. Mine have 36 spokes. Any idea what they might be worth? I am interested in selling them but don't know what they normally sell for.
Originally Posted by vspa .

excellent rims for use with tubular tires, they are old school design (box design) but the PROs still use them in demanding races like
Paris - Roubaix **. You should count the number of spokes they use, it could be 32 or 36 typically, sometimes 28.

** your rims however ** " are lighter and better for time trials and lighter riders " , as specified in another cycling forum,