Campagnolo vintage parts.

Bruno Belgium

Sep 5, 2006
Belgium
There is more and more interest for Campagnolo vintage parts. I have a couple of Nuovo Record rear derailers. One was never used and carries the mark "PAT.84", which means that it was manufactured in 1984. If I am well informed, these marks go from "PAT.67" to "PAT.84". The second derailer I have however carries the mark "PAT.11" and I wonder whether this is not a very unique piece, as this mark probably had to be "PAT.81" but the stamping number was to my opinion wrongly set. Is there anyone who knows the particular value of this collector's item?

Bruno Belgium said:
There is more and more interest for Campagnolo vintage parts. I have a couple of Nuovo Record rear derailers. One was never used and carries the mark "PAT.84", which means that it was manufactured in 1984. If I am well informed, these marks go from "PAT.67" to "PAT.84". The second derailer I have however carries the mark "PAT.11" and I wonder whether this is not a very unique piece, as this mark probably had to be "PAT.81" but the stamping number was to my opinion wrongly set. Is there anyone who knows the particular value of this collector's item?
Indeed there is.

Have a word with Nigel at www.campyoldy.com

Cheers,

Wheelist