Campaign for "Better" Transport

Nuxx Bar

Guest
1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
motorist?

2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

On 16 Apr, 10:45, Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
> 1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
> motorist?
>
> 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

This is the new name for Transport 2000 aka Trainset 2000 aka
Transport 1850 aka
Tosspots 2000.
Its an unholy alliance of public sector unions and the privatised bus
and train companies so by definition its anti-motorist.

Jenny Agutter was nice in Walkabout

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:45:09 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
<[email protected]> said in
<bcdebd1b-abf5-47f6-ab2d-68907ffde139@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
>motorist?

Agree with whom? You, or someone intelligent?

>2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

Thank you for bringing this group to my attention, very interesting.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Apr 16, 1:31 pm, Sir Jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 16 Apr, 10:45, Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > 1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
> > motorist?

> > 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

> This is the new name for Transport 2000 aka Trainset 2000 aka
> Transport 1850 aka
> Tosspots 2000.
> Its an unholy alliance of public sector unions and the privatised bus
> and train companies so by definition its anti-motorist.

Yeah, they most definitely are anti-motorist. They make out that they
do what they do for altruistic reasons, to make things "better", but
like camera manufacturers etc, they're just trying to make things
better for their pockets. They're as anti-motorist as anyone. Thus,
when CfBT say that cameras save lives, you know that they're actually
saying it because they know that cameras make things unpleasant for
motorists. Which is why I thought the trolls here would support them.

No doubt that CfBT also deny that they're anti-motorist, just like the
trolls. What is it about these people that makes them so cowardly?

"spindrift" <[email protected]> wrote in message
On Apr 16, 10:45 am, Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
> 1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
> motorist?
>
> 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

Jenny Agutter's onboard!!!

http://www.bettertransport.org.uk/

Looks super crowd to me.
I've bookmarked it, wish them well and will almost certainly donate some
dough.
Thanks for the link Spindrift - good bloke.
John

On Apr 17, 8:36 am, Mark McNeill <[email protected]> wrote:
> Response to John Clayton
>
> > Jenny Agutter's onboard!!!

> >http://www.bettertransport.org.uk/

> And she has form when it comes to stopping dangerous transport -
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vn4jeFRLv_U
>
> --
> Mark, UK
> "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

Jenny also supported horse riding in the Equus clip I'm not gonna post
here, instead here's the eseential-to-the-plot ployester negligee:

http://www.kornea.com/kimages/agutter.jpg

In article <bcdebd1b-abf5-47f6-ab2d-68907ffde139@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
>1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
>motorist?
>
>2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

Cor. I have Nuxxy killfiled but I saw this article from one of the
followups that made it through my filters. What an excellent bunch of
people.

I don't have much time to spare (being busy with my own rather
frustrating forms of campaigning) but I should send them money or
something.

--
Ian Jackson personal email: <[email protected]>
These opinions are my own. http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/

Nuxx Bar wrote:

> 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

I hadn't heard of it until you drew my attention to it :)

Looks good though. Since driving makes you angry and paranoid, why not try cycling or
public transport? It may improve your mental health.

A.C.P.Crawshaw wrote:
> Nuxx Bar wrote:
>
>> 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

> I hadn't heard of it until you drew my attention to it :)

Have you heard of "Transport 2000"?

--
Matt B

In message <[email protected]>, John Clayton
<[email protected]> writes

>"spindrift" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>On Apr 16, 10:45 am, Nuxx Bar <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 1. Do you agree that the Campaign for "Better" Transport is anti-
>> motorist?
>>
>> 2. Do you support the Campaign for "Better" Transport?

>Jenny Agutter's onboard!!!
>
>http://www.bettertransport.org.uk/

Jenny's been on board for a long time as a patron of the former
Transport 2000.

--
Philip Powell
Looking north across the Derwent Valley and Northumberland