Camping season is here !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Are you a camper ? If so pop up tent or mobile camper ? Me the closest thing to camping is spending time at the family cabin on Sebago Lake. I live by 2 camp grounds that are surrounded by over 100 miles of trails. Today I went threw the bigger camp ground (150 sites) to see if there were any early bird campers. The camp grounds opened Memorial Day weekend and I saw 8 sites that had campers.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghpt3dnAg24

I've done camping a few times. It's not something I look forward to especially, when it's hot outside. I honestly prefer camping when it's cold.

I really enjoy spending time in the outdoors, so I've definitely been excited for camping season to finally return. I'm fortunate enough to live by a beautiful woodland area with a wide river, so my ideal outdoor camping destination is only a 15 minute bike ride away!

However, unfortunately, camping in the traditional sense isn't allowed in said area. You can't prop up a tent and spend the night there at just any point in the season, only on certain national holidays where it is traditional for people to go out and party in the woods. Quite weird, I know.

Instead, I just head out in the early morning, spend the entire day relaxing outside, and return home after nightfall.

The only time that I've done camping was when I was a kid and I went out with my family to come for 3 days which was from friday evening to sunday evening. It was really a good experience for me then since I got to understand how so many things work out there in the world. I'm looking forward to a situation whereby I would go out with people do some good place where I can camp why in the midst of those that ride bikes. This has been one of the things that I wish to do in the nearest future and I know that it is really possible for me to achieve.

I've done camping a few times. It's not something I look forward to especially, when it's hot outside. I honestly prefer camping when it's cold.

This is really good and the thing is that I don't think there is anyone that prefer to camp when the weather is hot because you will feel uncomfortable why you are camping in this period, however when we camp in a good time.We tend to enjoy the better weather and the cold feeling that the weather brings unlike what we have when we come during the hot weather.

This is really good and the thing is that I don't think there is anyone that prefer to camp when the weather is hot because you will feel uncomfortable why you are camping in this period, however when we camp in a good time.We tend to enjoy the better weather and the cold feeling that the weather brings unlike what we have when we come during the hot weather.

Yes, so true. This makes me wonder why they make camping in hot weather sound so "fun" like in the movies or TV shows. Probably for those who like getting sweaty.

Camping is so much fun especially when it's not too hot. Living in a tropical country the perfect time for me is our "winter" months, from December to February where it gets pretty cold but just enough.