Camping season is over !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Well camping season is over and the Lake Dennison region becomes pretty much a ghost town. You'll see a few walkers thru the campgrounds, and some by the lake, but for the most part it's empty. So why not take out the Single Speed and spend some time rolling around the campgrounds and not have to play with traffic. Just give use 3 to 4 months and some snow and the region will come back to life with snowmobiles.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_SnOaIGTI

Reactions: steve
What sort of cam are you using? looks like it's mounted on your chest, do you find this betetr than on the bars?

Reactions: zipp2001
What sort of cam are you using? looks like it's mounted on your chest, do you find this betetr than on the bars?

I use the GoPro Hero Silver 4. I use a bunch of different mounting points, but today I was lazy and used just the chest mount. In the video below you can see a bunch of different locations I use on a ride.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDxhUSCqy44

It's over at this site all the gates are locked, and snowmobile season is on it's way.

Dang, they locked the gate early, where do you live? Where I live in Indiana they close the campgrounds to camper trailers and RV's, but you can tent camp all year round even in the snow, you must live someplace where it snows a lot.

Reactions: zipp2001
Dang, they locked the gate early, where do you live? Where I live in Indiana they close the campgrounds to camper trailers and RV's, but you can tent camp all year round even in the snow, you must live someplace where it snows a lot.

Last year they let tent campers after labor day up until the end of November. But this year after labor day they shut everything down to do some tree grooming.
This is a really big snowmobile region and they will take over everything once the snow starts to fly.