Campy 10 Speed and Shimano Wheelsets...Cassette Options

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Scottw44, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Scottw44

    Scottw44 Guest

    Hey All:

    One of the guys I ride with just ordered a set of Mavic Cosmos.

    Aside from American Classic, who else makes cassettes that are compatible with Campy 10.

    tia,

    scott

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, scottw44
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hey All:
    >
    >One of the guys I ride with just ordered a set of Mavic Cosmos.
    >
    >Aside from American Classic, who else makes cassettes that are compatible with Campy 10.

    Wheels Manufacturing makes a similar product to the American Classic.

    The American Classic ones are cheaper though.

    --Paul

  3. scott-<< One of the guys I ride with just ordered a set of Mavic Cosmos.

    << Aside from American Classic, who else makes cassettes that are compatible with Campy 10.

    Mavic has a Campagnolo compatible 10s cassette(probably fit onto that mavic wheel) as does Wheels
    Manufacturing(modified shimano casette -to 10s spacing with 10 cogs-

  4. Scottw44

    Scottw44 Guest

    Thankx eveyone for your responses. He picked up a Wheels Manufacturing and put about 70 miles on it
    today with the new wheels.

    So far, so good.

    the info is much appreciated.

    scott