Campy 10sp chain and 8/9sp crank

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by George, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. George

    George Guest

    Hi, I have the question to Campagnolo users/fans/experts. Would you tell me if it is possible to use
    10sp chain with 8 or 9sp crankset? Thanks for any answer, George.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, George <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I have the question to Campagnolo users/fans/experts. Would you tell me if it is possible to use
    >10sp chain with 8 or 9sp crankset?

    Yes, works fine. Benefit of 10s rings is not very significant especially for people with good
    shifting habits learned from friction shifting and old style freewheels.

    --Paul