Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Campy 9 & 10 speed question

Started by SteelRider · · Last activity · 2 posts · 736 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 July 2005
Last activity
29 July 2005
Original author
SteelRider
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
736
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can I use a 9-speed chain on a Chorus 10-speed derailleur, or is the chain too wide? I've got no LBS nearby, so I'm turning to you guys.

    Thanks!

  2. SteelRider said:

    Can I use a 9-speed chain on a Chorus 10-speed derailleur, or is the chain too wide? I've got no LBS nearby, so I'm turning to you guys.

    Thanks!

    Yeah, the Chorus 10 FD has a plastic insert you remove tomake it fully 9 compatible.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.