campy brake spring broken.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by #215, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. #215

    #215 Guest

    I broke my campy athena brake spring today, can i get another one easily or cheaply?

    Tags:

  2. chad-<< I broke my campy athena brake spring today, can i get another one easily or cheaply?

    Dual pivot brake? We have them..about $10 per-

  3. I didn't think Campy ever broke - this only happens to shimano .........or have I been reading this
    NG to much.

    Pete.

    "#215" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I broke my campy athena brake spring today, can i get another one easily
    or
    > cheaply?

  4. peter-<< I didn't think Campy ever broke - this only happens to shimano .........or have I been
    reading this NG to much.

    Nope Campagnolo breaks sometimes as well...difference is the availability of the parts to fix the
    Campagnolo unit, as opposed to throwing it away.....like STI.