Campy broken free hub

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Courtney, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Courtney

    Courtney Guest

    Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one do this.
    It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

    Tags:

  2. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    "courtney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one do
    > this. It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

    Yes. It's quite thin in places.

    Yes. Three year warranty.

  3. cdavis-<< Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one
    do this. It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

    Three year warranty and it's the first I have heard of-.Send it to Campagnolo