Campy broken free hub

Courtney

Guest
Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one do this.
It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

"courtney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one do
> this. It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

Yes. It's quite thin in places.

Yes. Three year warranty.

cdavis-<< Has anyone had a record 10sp free hub crack right down the body of the free hub? I had one
do this. It is only one year old. Will Campy warrenty it?

Three year warranty and it's the first I have heard of-.Send it to Campagnolo