Campy Chain Removal Options

John

Guest
The new campy chain options are confusing. I'm looking for an easily
removeable campy chain solution for 10sp so I can easily remove it fo
cleaning w/p those silly pins.

Any good chain/link combos out there now for campy 10 tha work well?

-jb

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 07:21:24 -0400, John wrote:

> The new campy chain options are confusing. I'm looking for an easily
> removeable campy chain solution for 10sp so I can easily remove it fo
> cleaning w/p those silly pins.
>
> Any good chain/link combos out there now for campy 10 tha work well?

I've used a Campagnolo 10 speed chain with a Wipperman Connex link. This
worked perfectly. Currently I'm using a Wipperman Connex 1008 chain, with
the same type of chain link of course. Also works really well.

I'm using it on Campy Centaur by the way.

cheers,
Ilja

John wrote:
> The new campy chain options are confusing. I'm looking for an easily
> removeable campy chain solution for 10sp so I can easily remove it fo
> cleaning w/p those silly pins.
>
> Any good chain/link combos out there now for campy 10 tha work well?
>
> -jb

Wipperman Connex...6.2 for the older 6.2mm chains, 6.05 one for the
new, narrow 5.9 chains.

Installed new ultra narrow Campy 10 sp chain this year and the narrow
Connex link works GREAT with it - highly recommended.