campy chain stay protectors

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Joe, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get a faux-carbon Campy stick on chain stay protector. I've been to the
    Campy web site, but no luck Thanks

    Tags:

  2. maxhr-<< Does anyone know where I can get a faux-carbon Campy stick on chain stay protector. I've
    been to the Campy web site, but no luck Thanks

    We have some-

  3. Cat Dailey

    Cat Dailey Guest

    You call the Campy USA number and ask for a set of stickers. Some unscrupulous dirtbags sell them on
    ebay for around $5 a sheet, but they are free. After a very nice conversation with the guy at Campy
    (after I promised not to resell them) I received 5 sheets! in the mail. I gave a few away to friends
    who use Campy. If you can't get ahold of them, or if they are out, email me privately and I will see
    if I still have another sheet to send you.

    HTH, Cat

  4. [email protected] (Joe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know where I can get a faux-carbon Campy stick on chain stay protector. I've been to
    > the Campy web site, but no luck

    Don't know about carbon ones, but here in the UK you can get metal (think they're either thin Al or
    stainless steel) Campag chainstay protectors, with the logo embossed and highlighted in black. I
    don't think Campag do their own; they tend to be made under licence. Price is only about £3
    sterling, typically - see, for instance;

    www.hewittcycles.co.uk/price_list/chains/

    David E. Belcher

    Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

  5. Appkiller