Campy Compact Centaur Chainrings?

David Peake

Guest
Anyone know where I can find Campy chainrings for a Centaur CT crank
(pre-UltraTorque)?

All of the compact Campy rings that I've found have that "quirky" (I'm being
a bit nice to Campy for using a proprietary size) bolt circle.

I'd prefer to use a Campy ring, but not sell the house to get it (Ha!).

Thank you.

On Sep 1, 6:44 am, "David Peake" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anyone know where I can find Campy chainrings for a Centaur CT crank
> (pre-UltraTorque)?
>
> All of the compact Campy rings that I've found have that "quirky" (I'm being
> a bit nice to Campy for using a proprietary size) bolt circle.
>
> I'd prefer to use a Campy ring, but not sell the house to get it (Ha!).
>
> Thank you.

Aluminum crank. Then a true 110mm bolt diameter. Only the CT cranks
with the hidden spider(2006 carbons and all the 2007) are the 'quirky'
CR dolt diameter of the hidden bolt. Use TA-great rings and not as
expensive.

Try Nashbar, last time I looked they were selling complete Centaur
compact square taper cranks at a price that I imagine is less than
Campagnolo replacement rings.

Marcus