Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Campy crank arm interchangability

Started by * * Chas · · Last activity · 3 posts · 332 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
23 September 2007
Last activity
23 September 2007
Original author
* * Chas
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
332
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
    arm is damaged.

    I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
    but no Chorus arms.

    What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
    chainrings?

    Chas.

  2. * * Chas said:

    I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
    arm is damaged.

    I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
    but no Chorus arms.

    What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
    chainrings?

    Chas.

    Record or Chorus from 1984 thru 1993. Athena, Daytona, Centaur,
    Veloce, Mirage, Xenon...from 1984 thru today. All those use the same
    111mm BB. All but compact, of course..all those use 135mm bolt
    diameter.

  3. * * Chas said:

    I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
    arm is damaged.

    I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
    but no Chorus arms.

    What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
    chainrings?

    1988 Record, C'dA and Chorus.
    Across years some interchangeability for example a later Athena on an
    older CHR BB.
    Or just get a newer square taper or UT CA crank with rings & BB.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.