Campy crank arm interchangability

* * Chas

Guest
I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
arm is damaged.

I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
but no Chorus arms.

What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
chainrings?

Chas.

On Sep 23, 6:14 am, "* * Chas" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
> arm is damaged.
>
> I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
> but no Chorus arms.
>
> What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
> chainrings?
>
> Chas.

Record or Chorus from 1984 thru 1993. Athena, Daytona, Centaur,
Veloce, Mirage, Xenon...from 1984 thru today. All those use the same
111mm BB. All but compact, of course..all those use 135mm bolt
diameter.

* * Chas wrote:
> I bought a circa 1988 frame with a Campy Chorus crankset. The right crank
> arm is damaged.
>
> I've seen a number of different model Campy right side crank arms on eBay
> but no Chorus arms.
>
> What Campy crank arms will interchange with Chorus and use the same BB and
> chainrings?

1988 Record, C'dA and Chorus.
Across years some interchangeability for example a later Athena on an
older CHR BB.
Or just get a newer square taper or UT CA crank with rings & BB.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org