Campy Mirage 8-speed capacity and max cog

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?

    Better yet, anybody know where I can find complete specs or manuals?

    Tags:

  2. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    I setup a bicycle for a friend using that derailleur with 9sp shifters and shifting Shimano 9 sp,
    11/32 cassette with a 53/39 front derailleur.

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:43:20 GMT, "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?
    >
    >Better yet, anybody know where I can find complete specs or manuals?

  3. Jeff-<< Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?

    Probably 30 w/o problem, perhaps 32...