Campy Mirage 8-speed capacity and max cog

Jeff

Guest
Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?

Better yet, anybody know where I can find complete specs or manuals?

I setup a bicycle for a friend using that derailleur with 9sp shifters and shifting Shimano 9 sp,
11/32 cassette with a 53/39 front derailleur.

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:43:20 GMT, "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?
>
>Better yet, anybody know where I can find complete specs or manuals?

Jeff-<< Rear derailleur capacity and max cog on my 8-speed circa 1997 long cage Mirage?

Probably 30 w/o problem, perhaps 32...