Campy Narrow 10sp Chains

Chris

Guest
I understand the narrow chains shift better.

If true, any differeneces between the Veloce, Chrous and Record besides a
few grams?

Also, does the Superlink Narrow work well with the Campy Narrow chains?

Thanks, Chris

Chris wrote:
> I understand the narrow chains shift better.

No they don't. They are a little more forgiving for a not correct
adjusted rear derailleur.

Lou
--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Chris wrote:
> I understand the narrow chains shift better.

They are quieter, no doubt....

> If true, any differeneces between the Veloce, Chrous and Record besides a
> few grams?

Solid plates(Veloce), holes in plates(Chorus), hollow pins and holes in
plates(Record)..otherwise the same-

> Also, does the Superlink Narrow work well with the Campy Narrow chains?

Yes it does as does the 6.05 Wipperman link.