rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Campy Rear Derailleurs

Started by Guy F. Anderson Sr. · · Last activity · 3 posts · 354 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
30 January 2007
Last activity
30 January 2007
Original author
Guy F. Anderson Sr.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
354
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
    I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
    or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?

    Thanks

    Guy A
    Ripley, TN

  2. Guy F. Anderson Sr. said:

    I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
    I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
    or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?

    Thanks

    Guy A
    Ripley, TN

    Sure, just install, go ride. Use an 8s chain, no need to do anything
    tom the pulleys.

  3. Guy F. Anderson Sr. said:

    I need to replace the rear derailleur on my Campy Ergo 7-speed system.
    I have a 2003 Chorus 10-speed derailleur. Will it work,
    or do I need to pop for a 7 or 8-speed derailleur?


    You don't need to pop for a 7/8 speed rear derailleur in because there
    is only a mino difference in the amount of movement from the older
    models to current models
    <http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=3946>. I'll sell you
    an 8sp Record rear derailleur in excellent condition for your Chorus
    10 rear derailleur and give you some cash too.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.