Campy Record ergo failure

bcrdi-<< Servicing a Campy lever is worse than going to have
the BMW serviced. >><BR><BR>

Once again, yer full of ****. I can completely disassemble,
replace springs and reassemble an ERGO lever, from 1991
until today's, in about 15 minutes...

Might be tough for you, I have seen your posts and I can
guess the level of mechanical skills you have.

Boulder, CO, 80302
costruite eccezionalmente bene"

BaCardi <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The myth about Campy being long lasting is dead. Servicing
> a Campy lever is worse than going to have the BMW
> serviced.
>

> --

But still nowhere near as painful as having to replace $400
shifters after three years.

App