CampyBob, Explain It To Me

slovakguy

Mar 17, 2006
fair enough.

"Yes, all it takes is a pair of eyeballs to see which LEOs are on the sauce. And it's lots of them in my area. Their body. Their choice. (although they are breaking the USC codes...) This is the type of government that folks are demanding and willingly submitting to...where the federation heads and the enforcers are as guilty as the bottom of the scrum. And they demand even more retribution and gleefully cheer it on."

which leos are on the sauce. and it's lots of them....breaking the usc codes.

leads me to believe that you find "lots" of your local law enforcement agencies to be corrupt because they are, to your eyes, breaking the laws concerning use of ped's and those in charge are doing nothing or very little to root out this obvious crime.

further, and with some great leap from that point to this, you state that this is the sort of government people want. again, i am a loss to understand what you really mean with this. is it that people want this sort of government which allows obvious corruption or that we, the people, are tired of the situation where corruption is sactioned even at the highest levels of enforcement?

truly, bob, you will never find me accusing you of making clear, concise and declarative statements. i usually think they consist of wild words seemingly put together at random with no framework beneath as you whirl from one baseless attack to another. or a rather troubling need to cut and paste other's work without commentary and hoping that that will constitute some form of rebuttal.

p.s. now that we have come to the soapbox, you will refrain from your constant politicisation of the other forums? i doubt that you will, but i am a skeptical sort.