Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as evidence?

RonSonic

Guest
Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as
evidence?

It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the l'Affair
Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners had doped - like
three of the last four winners. The other has an infamous cloud hanging over
him. Should this be permitted to influence the panel?

Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?

Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.

Thoughts?

Sandy?

Ron

Ron

Effect pedal demo's up at http://www.soundclick.com/ronsonicpedalry

In article <[email protected]>,
RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote:

> Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not presented as
> evidence?
>
> It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the l'Affair
> Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners had doped - like
> three of the last four winners. The other has an infamous cloud hanging over
> him. Should this be permitted to influence the panel?
>
> Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?
>
> Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.
>
> Thoughts?

I have seen the future, and it was predicted by Fat Cyclist:

http://www.fatcyclist.com/2007/04/06/2007-tour-de-france-winner-stripped-
of-title/

Also, I am way way fatter than Fat Cyclist. So depressing.

> Sandy?

Leave France out of this.

Dans le message de news:[email protected],
RonSonic <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not
> presented as evidence?
>
> It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the
> l'Affair Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners
> had doped - like three of the last four winners. The other has an
> infamous cloud hanging over him. Should this be permitted to
> influence the panel?
>
> Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?
>
> Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.
>
> Thoughts?

Yes and no, but sometimes maybe.

On Sat, 26 May 2007 08:23:50 +0200, "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dans le message de news:[email protected],
>RonSonic <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
>> Can an arbitrator allow himself to be influenced by history not
>> presented as evidence?
>>
>> It seems that by the time a ruling is written and published in the
>> l'Affair Floyd it will have been acknowledged that recent TdF winners
>> had doped - like three of the last four winners. The other has an
>> infamous cloud hanging over him. Should this be permitted to
>> influence the panel?
>>
>> Does it affect the way they weigh the quality of evidence presented?
>>
>> Do they actually block this out as irrelevent.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

>Yes and no, but sometimes maybe.

Thanks. That's kinda what I thought but wasn't sure.

Ron