Can Capsaicin(chile pepper) cause nerve damage?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Waldo, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. Waldo

    Waldo Guest

    The subject says it all. My girlfriend masturbated me with after preparing
    chile's for salsa. Can this kill my nerves in my penis? Or is my senstivity
    loss due to the constant rubbing of the Glans on my underwear for the last
    40 years.

    Tags:

  2. Waldo

    Waldo Guest

    By the way this is a serious post. And before everyone asks--no I was not
    aware she had it on her hands! :(

    news:[email protected]

  3. In <[email protected]>, Waldo wrote:

    > By the way this is a serious post. And before everyone asks--no I was not
    > aware she had it on her hands! :(
    >

    > "Waldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> The subject says it all. My girlfriend masturbated me with after preparing
    >> chile's for salsa. Can this kill my nerves in my penis? Or is my

    > senstivity
    >> loss due to the constant rubbing of the Glans on my underwear for the last
    >> 40 years.

    Capsaicin is a nerve poison, but your mouth handles it quite well
    with no permanent damage. If you weren't screaming in the first
    few seconds, you don't need to worry about later.

    One of the kids knows researchers in New Mexico who work with
    capsaicin oil at concentrations that would kill a horse. /That/
    you don't want to get confused with the baby oil.

    --
    | Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
    | it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |