Can David Sommerville do this to my hair?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve Litvin, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
    professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and blue for colors.

    another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront

    David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some whore bike racing chicks from NYC"

    "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

  2. That isn't a dye-job, at least not by a hair stylist. That happened when Jamie asked a teammate to
    spray-paint his old helmet.

    -CM

    Christopher Moyer

    Student in Counseling Psychology Department of Educational Psychology University of Illinois at
    Urbana/Champaign

    On 27 Dec 2002, Steve Litvin wrote:

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

  3. Amit

    Amit Guest

  4. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Tell us more about the whores.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
    > professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and
    blue
    > for colors.
    >
    > another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront
    >
    > David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some whore bike racing chicks from NYC"
    >
    > "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
    > professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and blue for colors.
    >
    > another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront
    >
    > David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some whore bike racing chicks from NYC"
    >
    > "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

    Jaime - that looks doink.

  6. Tim Zlogar

    Tim Zlogar Guest

    Chris, How in the hell can you still be in school?!!!

    news:<[email protected]>...

  7. Amit wrote:

    > sLook at the size of that number! and it looks like it's held on with a belt around his waist!

    Shit, yeah. It should be on the front of his handlebars too. STF

  8. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (Amit) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Look at the size of that number! and it looks like it's held on with a belt around his waist!

    Are you refering to something you saw on cyclingnews.com, or homo.com?

  9. Victory

    Victory Guest

    > Are you refering to something you saw on cyclingnews.com, or homo.com?

    who cares?