Can David Sommerville do this to my hair?

Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and blue for colors.

another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront

David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some ***** bike racing chicks from NYC"

"Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

Tell us more about the whores.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
> professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and
blue
> for colors.
>
> another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront
>
> David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some ***** bike racing chicks from NYC"
>
> "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

"David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Steve, This must be a home hack job since white and black are the easiest colors. A true
> professional (Hairdresser and Cyclist) would use red, white and blue for colors.
>
> another view http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarnefront
>
> David Sommerville "Hairdresser to the Pro's and some ***** bike racing chicks from NYC"
>
> "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2002/dec02/latrobe02/GKcarneyrear

Jaime - that looks doink.

Chris, How in the hell can you still be in school?!!!

news:<[email protected]>...

****, yeah. It should be on the front of his handlebars too. STF

> Are you refering to something you saw on cyclingnews.com, or ****.com?

who cares?