Can Floyd race the Tour of CA next year?

leeno

Nov 26, 2007
Presuming he has a team, his suspension ends Jan 30, 2009 and the T of CA isn't part of the Pro Tour, right?

If so then Floyd will win the last stage climb to Mt. Palomar!

I sincerely hope not. His post bust antics were worthy of a lifetime ban IMO...but alas he got off with a proverbial slap on the wrist...

tonyzackery said:
I sincerely hope not. His post bust antics were worthy of a lifetime ban IMO...but alas he got off with a proverbial slap on the wrist...
What he does is irrelevant, once a cheater always a cheater!!!

leeno said:
Presuming he has a team, his suspension ends Jan 30, 2009 and the T of CA isn't part of the Pro Tour, right?

If so then Floyd will win the last stage climb to Mt. Palomar!

Most thought his career was over with the hip surgery/injury before the suspension.
Is his hip even conducive to competition?

I'd think he is more of a liability than asset to most front tier teams anyway.

I had hip surgery, actually 3 pins only. But it's a bit unconfortable sometimes to get in the aero position.

I highly doubt that he'll ever race again, and if he does, he will not perform anywhere near close to where he was.

Nasgul said:
I had hip surgery, actually 3 pins only. But it's a bit unconfortable sometimes to get in the aero position.

I highly doubt that he'll ever race again, and if he does, he will not perform anywhere near close to where he was.
FLandis will win the Tour of California next year on Rock Racing. He will crush the Mt. Palomar stage.