Can Hincapie win?

Nick Burns wrote:

> Damn, I wish this one was televised. Is this going to be on a web site with text updates every few
> minutes? If so, when and where?

what about cyclingnews?

heather, too lazy to check out the official website.

Nick Burns wrote:
> "Scott Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Rumor, through sources close to a USA competitor in Hamilton say they will be working for
>>Hincapie.
>

> I am sure they will be helping each other. Hincapie would likely win the sprint in the break while
> Hamilton....

Hamilton isn't on the team.

while Hamilton would try to go on a solo attack that

yep I bet we see Tyler attack..............

From his COUCH. He's not going to be in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Nick Burns wrote:
> >
> > Damn, I wish this one was televised. Is this going to be on a web site
with
> > text updates every few minutes? If so, when and where?
>
> what about cyclingnews?
>
> heather, too lazy to check out the official website.

Is there an official web site?

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Nick Burns wrote:
> >
> > Damn, I wish this one was televised. Is this going to be on a web site
with
> > text updates every few minutes? If so, when and where?
>
> what about cyclingnews?
>
> heather, too lazy to check out the official website.

PS - There are live reports for the other events on cyclingnews, so I assume they will have it but I
was hoping for a confirmation.

Jeff?

"Dan Connelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:z52hb.10250$N%[email protected]...

> Nick Burns wrote:
> > "Scott Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>Rumor, through sources close to a USA competitor in Hamilton say they
will
> >>be working for Hincapie.
> >

> > I am sure they will be helping each other. Hincapie would likely win the sprint in the break
> > while Hamilton....
>

> Hamilton isn't on the team.

Thanks. I think I knew that but forgot.

Nick Burns wrote:

> The American and Italian teams should be well marked though (and of course that always works
> against the favorites) so it should be an exciting race. If Friere hadn't won twice already I
> would say he is a favorite too...but to win a third time?

Delusions of grandeur. The rest of the teams won't give a damn about the americans.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]..> wrote in message
> > Lance had been in Europe for about a year at that point. His first pro race was the Clasica San
> > Sebastian in August 1992.
>
> - Where he came in dead last.

But his next race was GP Zurich, where he finished second to one
V. Ekimov (what ever happend to him?)

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Nick Burns wrote:
> >
> > The American and Italian teams should be well marked though (and of course that always works
> > against the favorites) so it should be an exciting race. If Friere hadn't won twice already I
> > would say he is a favorite too...but to win a third time?
> >
> Delusions of grandeur. The rest of the teams won't give a damn about the americans.

You are probably correct about the Americans. They are stronger then usual, but still probably not a
top team. I got a little excited.