General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Can I be added to the challenge?

Started by MrsB · · Last activity · 2 posts · 260 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 October 2004
Last activity
4 October 2004
Original author
MrsB
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
260
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone,

    Just surfing the web late at night and came across this webpage. I
    think it's just what I'm looking for to re-dedicate myself to my
    weightloss journey. Here's my info:

    Started low-carbing: 1-12-03

    Overall stats: 255/192/150

    October goal: 185, 7 lbs

    I look forward to checking in on this site for support! Thanks!!
    MrsB

  2. I wanna be added too, if I may. Only been doing this a few weeks. Started
    9/25/04.

    205/192/135

    Goal for October 185-7lbs

    MsB, looks like we are tied!!! :-)

    "MrsB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone,

    Just surfing the web late at night and came across this webpage. I
    think it's just what I'm looking for to re-dedicate myself to my
    weightloss journey. Here's my info:

    Started low-carbing: 1-12-03

    Overall stats: 255/192/150

    October goal: 185, 7 lbs

    I look forward to checking in on this site for support! Thanks!!
    MrsB

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.