Can I get my water drank in reading 211 posts?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
    7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how
    much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.

    Debbie

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    water...water...<glug...glug>

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
    about
    > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    > mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    > hope that by the time I
    get
    > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
    > sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.
    >
    > Debbie

  3. Well, it is now about 8:45 pm and finally made it through all the posts and am happy to say I have
    completed my water for the day. Yes another 3 glasses in one hour time. Guess who will be running to
    the potty very soon? I think I am sloshing inside from all the water, but I did get it drank and
    that is what counts.

    Thanks to everyone that mentioned the word WATER in their posts.

    Debbie

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
    about
    > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    > mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    > hope that by the time I
    get
    > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
    > sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.
    >
    > Debbie

  4. Water, water, water & all must be drunk ;-D Now guzzle it down ;-D Elaine K

    Deb in Northern California wrote:

    >Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
    >7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of
    > ASDWW mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am
    > done. I hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply
    > saying how much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get
    > the water drank.
    >
    >Debbie

  5. hope it worked out, I am behind as you can see, Lee
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
    about
    > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    > mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    > hope that by the time I
    get
    > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
    > sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.
    >
    > Debbie

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Well done!!