Can I get my water drank in reading 211 posts?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
    7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how
    much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.

Debbie

Tags:

2. Laura

Laura Guest

water...water...<glug...glug>

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
    about
    > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    > mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    > hope that by the time I
    get
    > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
    > sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.
    >
    > Debbie

3. Well, it is now about 8:45 pm and finally made it through all the posts and am happy to say I have
    completed my water for the day. Yes another 3 glasses in one hour time. Guess who will be running to
    the potty very soon? I think I am sloshing inside from all the water, but I did get it drank and
    that is what counts.

Thanks to everyone that mentioned the word WATER in their posts.

Debbie

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
    [email protected]
    about
    > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
    > mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
    get
    > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
    >
    > Debbie

4. Water, water, water & all must be drunk ;-D Now guzzle it down ;-D Elaine K

Deb in Northern California wrote:

>Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
    >7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of
    > ASDWW mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am
    > done. I hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply
    > saying how much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get
    > the water drank.
    >
    >Debbie
    >
    >
    >

5. hope it worked out, I am behind as you can see, Lee
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    about
    get
    >
    > Debbie

6. Nathalie W

Nathalie W Guest

Well done!!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:AOmdnQBdCrWQGYHdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Well, it is now about 8:45 pm and finally made it through all the posts
    and
    > am happy to say I have completed my water for the day. Yes another 3 glasses in one hour time.
    > Guess who will be running to the potty very
    soon?
    > I think I am sloshing inside from all the water, but I did get it drank
    and
    > that is what counts.
    >
    > Thanks to everyone that mentioned the word WATER in their posts.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    >
    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
    > about
    > > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough
    of
    > > you fine people of ASDWW mentioned the word water, so that I will have
    my
    > > other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I hope that by the time I
    > get
    > > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how
    much
    > > water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on