Can I get my water drank in reading 211 posts?

• Thread starter Deb In Northern
  • Start date

D

Deb In Northern

Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how
much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.

Debbie

water...water...<glug...glug>

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
[email protected]...
> Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
about
> 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
> mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
> hope that by the time I
get
> to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
> sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get the water drank.
>
> Debbie

Well, it is now about 8:45 pm and finally made it through all the posts and am happy to say I have
completed my water for the day. Yes another 3 glasses in one hour time. Guess who will be running to
the potty very soon? I think I am sloshing inside from all the water, but I did get it drank and
that is what counts.

Thanks to everyone that mentioned the word WATER in their posts.

Debbie

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
[email protected]...
about
> 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of ASDWW
> mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I
get
> to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how much water I got down in one
>
> Debbie

Water, water, water & all must be drunk ;-D Now guzzle it down ;-D Elaine K

Deb in Northern California wrote:

>Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening about
>7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough of you fine people of
> ASDWW mentioned the word water, so that I will have my other 3 glasses drank by the time I am
> done. I hope that by the time I get to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply
> saying how much water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on to get
> the water drank.
>
>Debbie
>
>
>

hope it worked out, I am behind as you can see, Lee
Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
about
get
>
> Debbie

Well done!!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:AOmdnQBdCrWQGYHdRVn-
[email protected]...
> Well, it is now about 8:45 pm and finally made it through all the posts
and
> am happy to say I have completed my water for the day. Yes another 3 glasses in one hour time.
> Guess who will be running to the potty very
soon?
> I think I am sloshing inside from all the water, but I did get it drank
and
> that is what counts.
>
> Thanks to everyone that mentioned the word WATER in their posts.
>
> Debbie
>
>
> "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XfmdnWT-dIBG6IHdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > Okay folks, I just logged on to the newsgroup. It is Saturday evening
> about
> > 7:45 pm. I have only gotten half my water drank today. So will enough
of
> > you fine people of ASDWW mentioned the word water, so that I will have
my
> > other 3 glasses drank by the time I am done. I hope that by the time I
> get
> > to this post to read, that I will be happy to post a reply saying how
much
> > water I got down in one sitting. Wish me luck all, and the race is on