Can I get one of these for my teeth?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflydirtycatl, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. See

    "'Splatometer' to count bug life"

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

  3. >That is a photo of someone placing one on their number plate, isn't it ?

    It does indeed look like it! Perhpas it goes on clear...

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >That is a photo of someone placing one on their number plate, isn't it ?
    >
    > It does indeed look like it! Perhpas it goes on clear...
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Yeah, heheh!, "sorry officer, I'm taking part in a national survey to measure the effect of a
    declining insect population on the bird population. Never thought about the effect of a build up of
    insects on my number plate. Now you mention it, I'll keep an eye on it and make sure I change it
    before it distorts the lettering in future. Thank you and GoodBye!!"