Can i lose weight by bikeriding 30 mins twice a day?

Jenniferawhile said:
Exercise and consuming less calories than you expend...but I think if you start your day with exercise and throw in another form of exercise during the day it keeps your metabolism going.  www.tourcycling.com
People might actually take your posts seriously if stopped spamming everyone with the link to your favorite site in every damned post. If Tour Cycling behaves like you, who the hell would want to deal with them?

Weight loss is just burning more calories than eat. You can surely loss weight through eating balance diet and doing proper workout . You can easily switch off our Weight which makes complicated our life to live happily. Start an exercise routine so you increase the amount of calories you burn. Be consistent and stay motivated.

Fitness Tacoma

Here's how I do it.

I start off with an easy meal in the morning, go to the gym and work out a group of muscles(whatever it is that day) and go for a 30-45 min ride on the stepper. After finishing, I go home and eat 6 boiled eggs - big amount of protein post-workout. I take a 2 hour break and go ride the bike for about 30 more minutes, depending on how I feel. In the evening I go to the gym again and do a 1 hour stepper ride at about 133-140 bpm heart rate - it is the suitable hr for me to lose weight fast, so after 1 hour on the same level, my fat sky drops. I never eat oily food and such, but I generally don't eat much, and that's the secret. I really believe that with 2 rides a day of 30 mins you could lose weight, but you'll also have to keep an eye on your diet.

For me yes you can... You will even feel the difference in you 2nd week. Try it and then decide yourself but use healthy diet like boiled eggs or apple slices.