can I please get your opinion on this?

Cynthia Turcotte

Guest
Hi folks :) I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
flamed for it.

I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a non
surgical alternative to breast augmentation.

Please understand that this is not an attempt to sales-pitch the
product to you.

There are currently 3 versions of the site's homepage and the owner
and I are somewhat at odds as to which one is more effective in terms
of layout, sales copy, and overall visitor appeal.

Now IF you were in the market for such a product, which of the
following three pages do you feel is more compelling in terms of
sales:

http://www.b-tone.com/index.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexa.html
http://www.b-tone.com/indexb.html

If you could please just take a few moments to look at these three
pages and either post your opinion here or email it to me at:

[email protected]

I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much,

Cynthia Turcotte

The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.

Peter Moran

My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
version of the home page.

You are mistaken in your assumption.

>The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.
>
>Peter Moran

"Cynthia Turcotte" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
> clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
> audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
> thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
> version of the home page.

If I am wrong, I apologise for suggesting that this is spam, but not for
saying the product will not increase breast size.

Peter Moran