can I please get your opinion on this?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Cynthia Turcotte, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Hi folks :) I have a sincere question to ask and hope I don't get
    flamed for it.

    I am a web designer by trade and am working on a site for a client who
    holds a patent on an exercise unit that is being marketed as a non
    surgical alternative to breast augmentation.

    Please understand that this is not an attempt to sales-pitch the
    product to you.

    There are currently 3 versions of the site's homepage and the owner
    and I are somewhat at odds as to which one is more effective in terms
    of layout, sales copy, and overall visitor appeal.

    Now IF you were in the market for such a product, which of the
    following three pages do you feel is more compelling in terms of
    sales:

    http://www.b-tone.com/index.html
    http://www.b-tone.com/indexa.html
    http://www.b-tone.com/indexb.html

    If you could please just take a few moments to look at these three
    pages and either post your opinion here or email it to me at:

    [email protected]

    I would be extremely grateful.

    Thank you very much,

    Cynthia Turcotte

    Tags:

  2. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.

    Peter Moran

  3. My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
    clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
    audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
    thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
    version of the home page.

    You are mistaken in your assumption.

    >The cleverest bit of spamming for a useless prduct I have yet seen.
    >
    >Peter Moran

  4. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Cynthia Turcotte" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My intent was not to advertise. Had it been, I would have been
    > clearly straightforward about it. Since many of my client's intended
    > audience members are looking for alternatives to surgery, etc... I
    > thought it prudent to get their opinions before deciding on the final
    > version of the home page.

    If I am wrong, I apologise for suggesting that this is spam, but not for
    saying the product will not increase breast size.

    Peter Moran