Can I remove a thread?

Peter@vecchios said:
Couple are really getting old and dusty. Is there a way to remove a thread from my viewer?
Good luck getting a reply. You can't even get into the UserCP anymore, and admin either doesn't care enough to check on this site anymore or just doesn't care, period.

kdelong said:
Good luck getting a reply. You can't even get into the UserCP anymore, and admin either doesn't care enough to check on this site anymore or just doesn't care, period.

Can ya guess which 2 threads I wish to remove??

Go on Pete, shoot your mouth off about it. :p

kdelong, there is a backdoor into the user cp via your Private Messages link

Yeah, I now the two. They are sort of getting old, but it is still kinda entertaining. At least it keeps Tony Zachary, Campy Bob, Steve Baby, etc occupied.

Thanks for the heads up Classic1. It still doesn't excuse the fact that admin seems to have abandoned the forum.

kdelong said:
Yeah, I now the two. They are sort of getting old, but it is still kinda entertaining. At least it keeps Tony Zachary, Campy Bob, Steve Baby, etc occupied.

Thanks for the heads up Classic1. It still doesn't excuse the fact that admin seems to have abandoned the forum.
Sure seems that way.I've made a few tries at stirring some activity in the Tech section. It's registering views, but apart from a couple of PMs from people telling me they don't seem to be able to post replies, no action.
Not sure why I can post when others can't.