"Yes with PED as usual"
and
"No without PED as unusual"?

poulidor said:
What is the difference between the 2 proposals:
"Yes with PED as usual"
and
When Lance makes his comeback will he shave his legs against the grain of the hair or with ?

poulidor said:
What is the difference between the 2 proposals:
"Yes with PED as usual"
and
I should have put another one option - No, even with PEDs.
That would make poll and whole topic completely absurd (if it's not already absurd enough).

I changed my mind since voting, I would say yes unless he has the silence-lotto team.

No

If Lance does ride and rides with Astana - you take out Contador, Leipheimer and Kloden as chances - however, Lance suddenly has a strong team.

Basso would be my early selection. He's only been out of the sport for less than half of what Armstrong has.

It would be interesting to see the Schlecks, Gerdemann, Krueziger - the younger generation against Armstrong. Can only help them.

Grater said:
No

If Lance does ride and rides with Astana - you take out Contador, Leipheimer and Kloden as chances - however, Lance suddenly has a strong team.

Basso would be my early selection. He's only been out of the sport for less than half of what Armstrong has.

It would be interesting to see the Schlecks, Gerdemann, Krueziger - the younger generation against Armstrong. Can only help them.
I just cant see the Astana team riding as one. I mean Contador is a tour winner in his own right, why would he want to ride for lance if he thinks/knows he can win it himself

Yup, nothing like money to help convince people.

But are we all sure that Lance will be able to ride for a team that will be allowed to ride the Tour?

I would think twice about signing up for Astana if they do not have their invitation in writing from the ASO folks.

jhuskey said:
Lance will need his own team that he controls, just like before.
Slight amendment:

Lance will need his own team that he controls with no controls, just like before.

Lance can do it.

On Sunday's ride, I saw a big banner with "LIVESTRONG" written on it, and my cadence increased, and the pain went away!

Serously though, I think it is a great idea. Whether or not he rode clean for the 7, he will be clean for this one, he has no choice.

Erzulis Boat said:
Lance can do it.

On Sunday's ride, I saw a big banner with "LIVESTRONG" written on it, and my cadence increased, and the pain went away!

Serously though, I think it is a great idea. Whether or not he rode clean for the 7, he will be clean for this one, he has no choice.

The question is now, what if he does win, what if he does what he used to, 90rpm up the last climb

With the new doping rules would the doubts go away ?

Of course. Here's how it will go:

1. Lance dominates (and intimidates) the competition and wins the TDF.
  2. L'Equipe carries a breaking story that LNDD (the Frech lab that has changed it's name) has found Lance's "A" sample positive (thus breaking their own rules about keeping it private until the "B" sample comes back)
  3. ASO/Prudhomme gleefully talk about how great the system is now and how they've shown the old guard can't beat them
  4. Lance, Nike and Trek bring out the lawyers and sue the living hell out of LNDD, L'Equipe and ASO
  5. On a technicality, Lance wins the case and is awarded his victory, leaving (as before) millions of questions and doubters.