Can somebody check this for me please

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by M.W.J.Wright, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. M.W.J.Wright

    M.W.J.Wright Guest

    I read Tony Ravens post "I'm not messing around" this morning and thought maybe I should have a look
    at the cyclesafe page http://www.cyclesafe.org.uk/ as I'd heard so much about it.

    But the url took me straight to the CTC homepage!

    Can anyone explain why?

    Martin
    --

    Martin Wright School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies Fron Heulog Ffriddoedd Road, Bangor,
    Gwynedd, LL57 2EF

    email [email protected] 01248 383180

    Tags:

  2. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "M.W.J.Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I read Tony Ravens post "I'm not messing around" this morning and thought maybe I should have a
    > look at the cyclesafe page http://www.cyclesafe.org.uk/ as I'd heard so much about it.
    >
    > But the url took me straight to the CTC homepage!
    >
    > Can anyone explain why?

    Not really. Cyclesafe.org.uk doesn't appear to be registered at the moment although it does seem to
    go to a CTC page.

    The name you are after is not cyclesafe but cyclesense, specifically www.cyclesense.net/fset.htm
    which is registered to the DfT.

    --