Can somebody check this for me please

M.W.J.Wright

Guest
I read Tony Ravens post "I'm not messing around" this morning and thought maybe I should have a look
at the cyclesafe page http://www.cyclesafe.org.uk/ as I'd heard so much about it.

But the url took me straight to the CTC homepage!

Can anyone explain why?

Martin
--

Martin Wright School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies Fron Heulog Ffriddoedd Road, Bangor,
Gwynedd, LL57 2EF

email [email protected] 01248 383180

"M.W.J.Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I read Tony Ravens post "I'm not messing around" this morning and thought maybe I should have a
> look at the cyclesafe page http://www.cyclesafe.org.uk/ as I'd heard so much about it.
>
> But the url took me straight to the CTC homepage!
>
> Can anyone explain why?

Not really. Cyclesafe.org.uk doesn't appear to be registered at the moment although it does seem to
go to a CTC page.

The name you are after is not cyclesafe but cyclesense, specifically www.cyclesense.net/fset.htm
which is registered to the DfT.

--