rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Can't Find it ANYWERE!!

Started by unifiend454 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 265 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 February 2006
Last activity
13 February 2006
Original author
unifiend454
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
265
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. okay so I was wondering were I can buy trials tubes 2.5 wide..in
    america...cuz when I go on a roadtrip for unicycling I am gonna need
    another tube just to be on the safe side...and I couldn't find them on
    unicycle.com so please any help would be much appreciated!
    thanks

    --
    unifiend454
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unifiend454's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11486
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46928

  2. they dont sell 2.5 tubes...it will be a 20 or 19 whichever x3.0 daren
    bedford has them...10$ cad i think. i dont kno if anyone else has
    trials tubes. ' Bedford.' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/46928

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.