Can you get flat pedals that clip into Keo clipless pedals?

Will94

Jun 6, 2010
I'm looking for a set of flat pedals that clip into my keo clipless pedals so I can wear trainers when riding to the park or to the shops. I don't know if they exist but I'm pretty sure they do. Only problem is I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?

I'd like to know what makes you so sure but I've never seen them and i've been in the industry longer than the keo pedal has. Keos were originally just racing pedals, so there was no motivation to provide such a platform.
The only thing like what you are after is a shimano platform which clps into their mountain bike pedals.

I have LOOK Keo's and when I need to do something like go to school I just suck it up and ride on them with my regular shoes. I guess if you live farther than 10 minutes away it could get uncomfortable.

I know what you're talking about, though. I saw a guy who spent $3,000 on a new bike and didn't even know what clipless pedals were. Regardless, he bought a pair of LOOK Keo's and the shop stuck these flat wedges into the pedals so that he could ride home on the bike with his regular shoes. I'm not sure if they were actual products on the market are were just improvised by the shop...

One thing you could consider in the long run are speedplays. They have something called a "platformer" that converts a pedal from clipless to flat:

2010 Speedplay Platformer - Competitive Cyclist

Thankyou. That's exactly what I was looking for. Something I can just clip on and ride short distances in trainers. :D

Well I've seen people use them but I wasn't sure if they made them themselves or if it was an actual thing. Oh and the guy after you just sent me a link to what I was asking for so I guess they do exist. Thanks anyway