can you get HIV from a toilet seat?

You are saying culture had nothing to do with the women
lying. They wouldn't be beaten to death for admitting it.

"Moira de Swardt" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Control them for WHAT using a disease such as AIDS?
> > Everyone
> *should* fear

> 60% of the HIV positive married women in Africa have not
> ever been unfaithful to their husbands. Their husbands
> have been unfaithful to them and because they were unable
> or unwilling to protect

> is to impregnate the woman.
>
> Moira, the Faerie Godmother

LOL. Nice try Mark. Your first strike against you is that
your name is "Mark"

news:[email protected]...

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> You are saying culture had nothing to do with the
> women lying.
They wouldn't
> be beaten to death for admitting it.

Certainly not in the safety of an anonymous questionnaire.
These women are cuckolded, not dishonest.

Moira, the Faerie Godmother

I see the sceptics clamiing that HIV has never been isolated
- wondering what it's all about? Anth

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0tOdnZ2IBqyQN87dRVn-
[email protected]...

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Has it really been isolated? Anth
> =============
> YES! According to Ms Clark it's caused by a liver Fluke
> and easily cured with her cleanse and zapper program. You
> get to spend a month in her
Grade
> C clinic where you unload your cash..... thousands a week
> Someone else gets to pick through, filter, handle and play
> with your diarrhea looking
for
> something resembling a fluke.
> --
> Kim .... heading for the "Outer Limits" of alt health...
> and sanity. Please note, I don't wish to get involved in
> any personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm
> simply looking for answers.
>
> > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:l5adnRzlLKOVDc_dRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > > Now you've gone off the wall. HIV has been isolated
> > > and identified by researchers. It can be tested for
> > > and the outcome predicted. It can
also
> > be
> > > spread by usual STD methods.
> > >
> > > "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312222817.15000.00001531@mb-
> > > m18.aol.com...

you
> > > prefer.

> > > prescribed
> > suppressive
> rather
> > > than

doc
> > put

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So, how do you account for the millions dying of AIDS in
> Africa, described by by Kofi Annan as "The genocide of a
> generation", - who receive no treatment??
==================
He hasn't accounted for them yet. He seems to be avoiding
the question.

even legitimate medical drugs - and still die of AIDS. They
don't even use pesticides or fertilizers as they have no
access to them.

Why are there people denying what this disease is and
does? Their crazy beliefs can cost innocent but gullible
people their lives. I can see why debunkers are needed on
NGs like this.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

We were talking about cumunicating the HIV virus via
toilet seats and all the corny logic only proves it could
be possible.

********, you haven't lived among semite cultures.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> involved.

That's why I said, "or...other infectious body fluids".

Mark, MD

> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] wrote in message
> > > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > > he's straight
> >

> > The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if
> > an infected person bled (or put other infectious body
> > fluids) on it and you immediately sat yourself down in
> > the fresh blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding
> > sores on your rump at the time.
> >
> > This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen
> > gets pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.
> >
> > Mark, MD

to paraphrase Mae West, you must not be doint it right.

Gymmy Bob wrote:

> "Moira de Swardt" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>

>>>Getting HIV from a toilet seat would be fluid exchange,
>>>would it
>>
>>not?
>>
>>No, it would not be fluid exchange because the fluids that
>>can get onto a toilet seat are not the ones which are
>>problematic (menstrual blood excepted) and *then* how
>>would that get into a vulnerable part of the receiving
>>person's body.
>>

>>>The virus can live outside the body, only for a short
>>>time, but it
>>
>>can, can
>>
>>>it not?
>>
>>72 seconds, I'm told.
>>
>>One is unlikely to sit on a toilet seat which is covered
>>in menstrual blood less than 72 seconds after it was
>>vacated, and then to introduce that menstrual blood into
>>personal orifices.
>>
>>The usual fluid on a toilet seat would be urine which has
>>little or no HI Virus in it. And even then, most women are
>>cautious about sitting on public seats without checking
>>they're dry. In our homes we tend to trust our menfolk if
>>they prove to be trustworthy as regards toilet seats. For
>>my part I'll happily put the toilet seat down when I want
>>to use it if the men agree to lift it up. :)
>>
>>Moira, the Faerie Godmother

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and he's
> straight

If the guy had an open wound/scratch on his back side and
sat on a toilet seat with HIV tainted blood/bodily fluid
within 15 minutes of the blood/bodily fluid leaving an HIV
positive persons body, then it may be possible.

Rather unlikely that someone would sit on a toilet seat with
blood/bodily fluid....but folks are all different.

Gymmy Bob wrote:

> We were talking about cumunicating the HIV virus via
> toilet seats and all the corny logic only proves it could
> be possible.

You do know the difference between "possible" and
"probable," no?

It's possible that when I go walking a truck will overturn
and spill dozens of digital cameras in my direction. It's
not probable.

If someone got HIV from a toilet seat there are only three
ways to do
it. Shooting up with a dirty and infected needle while
attempting to

noted before would probably be quite uncomfortable.

Or, the extremely unlikely scenario that a prior customer
who is infected AND has "fit" virus AND has an open wound on
their butt leaves blood and other mucous items on the seat
AND is inconsiderate enough not to wipe the seat afterwards
and believe me, HIV folk are conscientious when it comes to
that sort of thing, AND someone comes along within less than
a minute who ALSO has an open and bleeding wound on their
butt AND doesn't check the seat first AND rubs their butt on
the seat, mixing the fluids, THEN it's MAYBE possible.

Not very bloody probable. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

There are many serodiscordant (one poz one neg) couples,
both gay and straight out there. They certainly share toilet
seats, as well as sheets, dining utensils, towels, you-name-
it. Guess what? With

j/

Do you shine a light from the side to see if any dark
residual liquid is on the black toilet seat each time?

Where do you carry the flashlight?

Why do so many keep contradicting themselves?

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > he's straight
> >

> If the guy had an open wound/scratch on his back side and
> sat on a toilet seat with HIV tainted blood/bodily fluid
> within 15 minutes of the blood/bodily fluid leaving an HIV
> positive persons body, then it may be possible.
>
> Rather unlikely that someone would sit on a toilet seat
> with blood/bodily fluid....but folks are all different.

Why do people keep contradicting themselves?

"Brian Mailman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gymmy Bob wrote:
> >
> > We were talking about cumunicating the HIV virus via
> > toilet seats and
all
> > the corny logic only proves it could be possible.
>
> You do know the difference between "possible" and
> "probable," no?
>
> It's possible that when I go walking a truck will overturn
> and spill dozens of digital cameras in my direction. It's
> not probable.
>
> If someone got HIV from a toilet seat there are only three
> ways to do
> it. Shooting up with a dirty and infected needle while
> attempting to

> noted before would probably be quite uncomfortable.
>
> Or, the extremely unlikely scenario that a prior customer
> who is infected AND has "fit" virus AND has an open wound
> on their butt leaves blood and other mucous items on the
> seat AND is inconsiderate enough not to wipe the seat
> afterwards and believe me, HIV folk are conscientious when
> it comes to that sort of thing, AND someone comes along
> within less than a minute who ALSO has an open and
> bleeding wound on their butt AND doesn't check the seat
> first AND rubs their butt on the seat, mixing the fluids,
> THEN it's MAYBE possible.
>
> Not very bloody probable. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?
>
> There are many serodiscordant (one poz one neg) couples,
> both gay and straight out there. They certainly share
> toilet seats, as well as sheets, dining utensils, towels,
> you-name-it. Guess what? With

> B/

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > he's straight
> >

> If the guy had an open wound/scratch on his back side and
> sat on a toilet seat with HIV tainted blood/bodily fluid
> within 15 minutes of the blood/bodily fluid leaving an HIV
> positive persons body, then it may be possible.
>
> Rather unlikely that someone would sit on a toilet seat
> with blood/bodily fluid....but folks are all different.
----------------------

BTW, the 15 minutes came from a rather harsh AIDS awareness
representative addressing a seminar of rental property
owners/managers concerned with the possibility of getting
HIV while cleaning vacant apartments.

The representative chastised people for their fear of
renting to people with AIDS and advised that if a tenant
with AIDS shot himself and the owner/manager arrived to
clean up the blood within 15 minutes then there may be a
concern (if the tenants blood got on broken skin).

Coleah

Compliant sent to

[email protected]

for crossposting.

"Brian Mailman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You do know the difference between "possible" and
> "probable," no?
>
> It's possible that when I go walking a truck will overturn
> and spill dozens of digital cameras in my direction. It's
> not probable.
>
> If someone got HIV from a toilet seat there are only three
> ways to do
> it. Shooting up with a dirty and infected needle while
> attempting to

> noted before would probably be quite uncomfortable.
>
> Or, the extremely unlikely scenario that a prior customer
> who is infected AND has "fit" virus AND has an open wound
> on their butt leaves blood and other mucous items on the
> seat AND is inconsiderate enough not to wipe the seat
> afterwards and believe me, HIV folk are conscientious when
> it comes to that sort of thing, AND someone comes along
> within less than a minute who ALSO has an open and
> bleeding wound on their butt AND doesn't check the seat
> first AND rubs their butt on the seat, mixing the fluids,
> THEN it's MAYBE possible.
>
> Not very bloody probable. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?
>
> There are many serodiscordant (one poz one neg) couples,
> both gay and straight out there. They certainly share
> toilet seats, as well as sheets, dining utensils, towels,
> you-name-it. Guess what? With

> B/

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> Do you shine a light from the side to see if any dark
> residual liquid is
on
> the black toilet seat each time?

No Gymmy Bob, no I don't. Personally, I just squat.
(Geez, this guy needs to be humored....what about white
toilet seats?)

> Where do you carry the flashlight?

You have an assumption that I do carry one? Oh, okay....I
get it now.....you mean like the one you are trying to shine
up my ass with your nonsensical comments? Ho, ho, ho....you
be a funny boy.

> Why do so many keep contradicting themselves?

I don't know specifically who you refer are contradicting
themselves. But if you think people are, then it's probably
for you, Gymmy Bob. Just for you. To play with your mind. To
confuse you.

When is your appointment at Bubba's Butt Bruising research
center to test the theory out for everyone? You be the final
proof for the contradicting posters!

I'll embroider your very own BBB Volunteer patch for your
jacket to show off to all the boys at the general store,
standing on the walkway, rockin' on them big thick heels and
snappin' those red suspenders. Proud as punch......