can you get HIV from a toilet seat?

diaperlover

Guest
my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
he's straight

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:13:35 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

>my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
>he's straight

If the guy asserts that he got HIV from a toilet seat I
would question whether he is (being) straight.

Note I am not saying it is impossible to get HIV from a
toilet seat. I am questioning how on earth someone would
know if that was the way it was contracted. And this
would suggest to me that he might be covering up how he
really got it.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:22:27 GMT, Rich.@. wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:13:35 -0500,
>[email protected] wrote:
>
>>my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and he's
>>straight
>
>If the guy asserts that he got HIV from a toilet seat I
>would question whether he is (being) straight.
>
>Note I am not saying it is impossible to get HIV from a
>toilet seat. I am questioning how on earth someone would
>know if that was the way it was contracted. And this
>would suggest to me that he might be covering up how he
>really got it.
>
>Aloha,
>
>Rich

>The best defense to logic is ignorance

I think they left out the part about 'kneeling on the'
toilet seat in the 'rump wrangler saloon'.

--
WB

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:13:35 -0500,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> >my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> >he's straight

That is TRULY a hoot!

> If the guy asserts that he got HIV from a toilet seat I
> would question whether he is (being) straight.
>
> Note I am not saying it is impossible to get HIV from a
> toilet seat. I am questioning how on earth someone would
> know if that was the way it was contracted. And this
> would suggest to me that he might be covering up how he
> really got it.

Note: I am saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to acquire HIV from
a toilet seat. Bodily fluids... semen, blood, breast
milk, vaginal secretions... It doesn't live outside
the body. Get informed.

And the other guy should get a life!

Mr Cheez

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:13:35 -0500,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> >my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> >he's straight

That is TRULY a hoot!

Mr Cheez wrote:

> Note: I am saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to acquire HIV
> from a toilet seat.

It's possible. But it would be horribly uncomfortable.

B/

HIV doesn't live outside the body for very long. It is not
impossible.

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:41:04 -0500, "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Now you've gone off the wall. HIV has been isolated
>and identified by researchers. It can be tested for
>and the outcome predicted. It can also be spread by
>usual STD methods.

Dr CeePhD

sez that viruses don't exist

and... the germ theory of disease is a farce.

What do you say ?
--

Take out the G'RBAGE for private replies.
[email protected]

[email protected] wrote in message news:<404DDF1F.27537.E69F58E@localhost>...
> my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and he's
> straight

The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if an
infected person bled (or put other infectious body fluids)
on it and you immediately sat yourself down in the fresh
blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding sores on your
rump at the time.

This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen gets
pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.

Mark, MD

involved.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote in message
> > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > he's straight
>

> The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if an
> infected person bled (or put other infectious body fluids)
> on it and you immediately sat yourself down in the fresh
> blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding sores on
> your rump at the time.
>
> This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen
> gets pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.
>
> Mark, MD

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote in message
> > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > he's straight

observation.

> The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if an
> infected person bled (or put other infectious body fluids)
> on it and you immediately sat yourself down in the fresh
> blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding sores on
> your rump at the time.
>
> This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen
> gets pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.
>
> Mark, MD

There are only 2 ways of becoming infected with HIV. Either
a fluid/tissue

the blood stream). Any other story is propagandized
misinformation.

I doubt anybody is disputing those statements.

Getting HIV from a toilet seat would be fluid exchange,
would it not?

The virus can live outside the body, only for a short time,
but it can, can it not?

"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312222817.15000.00001531@mb-
> m18.aol.com...
> > >Subject: Re: can you get HIV from a toilet seat? From:
> > >"Gymmy Bob" [email protected] Date: 3/12/04 10:14 PM
> > >Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <2IudnWKghMIs5s_dRVn-
> > >[email protected]>
>
> > >HIV doesn't live outside the body for very long.
> >
> > Yuk, yuk,yuk.
> >
> > HIV does not live at all. It is all a joke, or a hoax,
> > which ever you
> prefer.
> >
> > Drugs cause AIDS. Immune suppressive drugs, both
> > recreactional or
> prescribed
> > causes AIDS. Your doc will give you even more powerful
> > immune suppressive drugs to "prolong" your life, not
> > "cure you", yet you die sooner rather
> than
> > later.
> >
> > This is like having a hole in your automobile tire and
> > having the doc put another hole in your tire to make it
> > last longer.
> >
> > The "deception" still goes on.
> >
> > DrC PhD.
>
> And what color is the sky on your planet?
>
> --Rich

"CEE" proves again that there is yet another subject that he
is completely misinformed about. Of course his asinine fairy
tale WRT HIV/AIDS has no explanation for the occurence of
the disease among populations where drugs aren't used. He is
an empty headed idiot.

The reason no one gets HIV from toilet seats is because it
is a myth. The govt pushes HIV as a killer because this is
how the govt can control people thru fear.

Why is it that polio and every other virus has been isolated
and a vacine developed but the AIDS virus has never even
been isolated. If you read the small print on an HIV test
kit purchased in the drug stores, you will see that it says
that is it a test for HTLV-III. It is not testing for the
AIDS virus because such a virus has never been isolated.
Even at the world AIDS conference, it was admitted that the
AIDS virus has never been isolated. As to being HIV
positive, that means you are carrying the antibody for HTLV-
III. The only way your body can produce an antibody is if
you get a virus and then your body produces or manufactures
an antibody which it uses to defeat the disease. So, that
means if you are HIV positive, you fought off HTLV-III
virus. That means you don't have it anymore and it never was
AIDs in the first place.

What I am writing here is the basic argument that many
scientists argue as to why AIDS does not exist. A doctor in
Spain even injected himself with HIV positive fluid on live
TV to prove his point. The US govt is covering up a lie.
It's all about the funding, the money. Follow the money.
AIDS is a conspiracy. Our press doesn't report any of this
because they are owned by major corporations and are in
cooperating with the Federal Govt.

Michael Hansen http://www.worlds-best-vitamins.com
[email protected] (Mark) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] wrote in message
> > my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
> > he's straight
>

> The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if an
> infected person bled (or put other infectious body fluids)
> on it and you immediately sat yourself down in the fresh
> blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding sores on
> your rump at the time.
>
> This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen
> gets pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.
>
> Mark, MD

Has it really been isolated? Anth

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:l5adnRzlLKOVDc_dRVn-
[email protected]...
> Now you've gone off the wall. HIV has been isolated and
> identified by researchers. It can be tested for and the
> outcome predicted. It can also
be
> spread by usual STD methods.
>
> "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312222817.15000.00001531@mb-
> m18.aol.com...
> > >Subject: Re: can you get HIV from a toilet seat? From:
> > >"Gymmy Bob" [email protected] Date: 3/12/04 10:14 PM
> > >Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <2IudnWKghMIs5s_dRVn-
> > >[email protected]>
> >
> > >HIV doesn't live outside the body for very long.
> >
> > Yuk, yuk,yuk.
> >
> > HIV does not live at all. It is all a joke, or a hoax,
> > which ever you
> prefer.
> >
> > Drugs cause AIDS. Immune suppressive drugs, both
> > recreactional or
> prescribed
> > causes AIDS. Your doc will give you even more powerful
> > immune
suppressive
> > drugs to "prolong" your life, not "cure you", yet you
> > die sooner rather
> than
> > later.
> >
> > This is like having a hole in your automobile tire and
> > having the doc
put
> > another hole in your tire to make it last longer.
> >
> > The "deception" still goes on.
> >
> > DrC PhD.

In article <[email protected]>,
Anth <[email protected]> wrote:
>Has it really been isolated?

Yep. Both HIV-1 and HIV-2 have been isolated and sequenced,
and there are even phylogenetic trees of both viruses --
this is how HIV-1 (the most common and virulent kind) was
shown to be most closely related to a chimpanzee strain
(HIVcpz), which I think was isolated from bonobo
chimpanzees.

Claims that "HIV has never been isolated" are so much
hogwash. Why they are still being circulated is beyond me.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

>"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:l5adnRzlLKOVDc_dRVn-
>[email protected]...
>> Now you've gone off the wall. HIV has been isolated and
>> identified by researchers. It can be tested for and the
>> outcome predicted. It can also
>be
>> spread by usual STD methods.
>>
>> "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312222817.15000.00001531@mb-
>> m18.aol.com...

>> > Yuk, yuk,yuk.
>> >
>> > HIV does not live at all. It is all a joke, or a hoax,
>> > which ever you
>> prefer.
>> >
>> > Drugs cause AIDS. Immune suppressive drugs, both
>> > recreactional or
>> prescribed
>> > causes AIDS. Your doc will give you even more powerful
>> > immune
>suppressive
>> > drugs to "prolong" your life, not "cure you", yet you
>> > die sooner rather
>> than
>> > later.
>> >
>> > This is like having a hole in your automobile tire and
>> > having the doc
>put
>> > another hole in your tire to make it last longer.
>> >
>> > The "deception" still goes on.
>> >
>> > DrC PhD.

You can be tested for the HIV virus in this country.

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has it really been isolated? Anth
>
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:l5adnRzlLKOVDc_dRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > Now you've gone off the wall. HIV has been isolated and
> > identified by researchers. It can be tested for and the
> > outcome predicted. It can also
> be
> > spread by usual STD methods.
> >
> > "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312222817.15000.00001531@mb-
> > m18.aol.com...

> > > Yuk, yuk,yuk.
> > >
> > > HIV does not live at all. It is all a joke, or a hoax,
> > > which ever you
> > prefer.
> > >
> > > Drugs cause AIDS. Immune suppressive drugs, both
> > > recreactional or
> > prescribed
> > > causes AIDS. Your doc will give you even more powerful
> > > immune
> suppressive
> > > drugs to "prolong" your life, not "cure you", yet you
> > > die sooner
rather
> > than
> > > later.
> > >
> > > This is like having a hole in your automobile tire
> > > and having the doc
> put
> > > another hole in your tire to make it last longer.
> > >
> > > The "deception" still goes on.
> > >
> > > DrC PhD.

Why do people die from AIDS every day then?

[email protected] (Mark) wrote:

>[email protected] wrote in message
>> my sister knows a guy who says he got it that way and
>> he's straight
>

>The only way you could get HIV from a toilet seat is if an
>infected person bled (or put other infectious body fluids)
>on it and you immediately sat yourself down in the fresh
>blood...AND if you yourself had open bleeding sores on your
>rump at the time.
>
>This story is as silly as the ones where the prom queen
>gets pregnant by going in a public swimming pool.
>
>Mark, MD

True but embarrassing anecdote following:

I stood up too fast once and I must have been sitting a bit
too far forward and I managed to cause some, ahem,
laceration, to, ummm, a part of my anatomy.

My pain was tempered by the pleasure of being able to
truthfully say to the doctor: "I caught it on a toilet
seat".

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight