General fitness, health and nutrition ยท Public discussion

Can you run with those MP3 jukeboxes?

Started by Schultz ยท ยท Last activity ยท 2 posts ยท 256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 December 2004
Last activity
17 December 2004
Original author
Schultz
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
256
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have been using a 256mb mp3 player for awhile now. However, I left it at
    the gym the other day and it was ruthlessly stolen ๐Ÿ™

    I have been eyeing those portable mp3 jukeboxes for awhile now. They have a
    little hard drive in there I think so can store gigs of data rather than the
    meager
    amount that the mp3 players with just RAM memory can store. They are also
    pretty darn small.

    Question: do they work OK if you jog with it? I wouldn't want to screw up
    the hard-drive.

    Thanks!

  2. "Schultz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:

    I have been eyeing those portable mp3 jukeboxes for awhile now. They have
    a
    little hard drive in there I think so can store gigs of data rather than
    the
    meager
    amount that the mp3 players with just RAM memory can store. They are also
    pretty darn small.

    Question: do they work OK if you jog with it?

    Yes.

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON)
    www.allfalldown.org
    www.absolutelyaccurate.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.