Can you see me??

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mette, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Mette

    Mette Guest

    Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

    Tags:

  2. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything else from you for a few days.
    Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from you since the 21st of the month (saturday??).
    Maybe your server was having some problems?

    Joyce

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:06 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

  3. Mette

    Mette Guest

    I am back:eek:)

    But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now with
    school and soon moving into a 2 bedroom apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit
    cramped). So I forgive myself. Just need to be more aware of what I eat...

    119/114/110

    (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything else
    from you
    > for a few days. Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from you
    since the
    > 21st of the month (saturday??). Maybe your server was having some
    problems?

    > Joyce
    >
    > On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:06 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

  4. Krys

    Krys Guest

    I think when you get down to the last few pounds, you almost get too focused on it, you body freaks
    out, and holds on to what it's got for dear life! You forget to focus on how far you've come too -
    so don't forget how well you've done, and that you will get there, if not as soon as you might like!
    :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am back:eek:)
    >
    > But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now with
    > school and soon moving into a 2
    bedroom
    > apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit cramped). So I forgive myself. Just need
    > to be more aware of what I eat...
    >
    > 119/114/110
    >
    > (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)
    >

    > "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > > This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything else
    > from you
    > > for a few days. Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from you
    > since the
    > > 21st of the month (saturday??). Maybe your server was having some
    > problems?
    > >
    > > Joyce
    > >
    > > On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:06 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

  5. Mette

    Mette Guest

    "krys" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think when you get down to the last few pounds, you almost get too
    focused
    > on it, you body freaks out, and holds on to what it's got for dear life! You forget to focus on
    > how far you've come too - so don't forget how well you've done, and that you will get there, if
    > not as soon as you might
    like!
    > :)

    Well, V-day came and went and I had lost most of the weight by then, which was important to me.
    Right now I just want to be at goal by my 27th birthday in May:eek:)

  6. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Mette wrote:

    > Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

    I see you!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. moving just plain sucks, good luck with it, and look at the APs, it is the
    only thing I can think of to give you a lift during moving, Lee
    Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am back:eek:)
    >
    > But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now with
    > school and soon moving into a 2
    bedroom
    > apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit cramped). So I forgive myself. Just need
    > to be more aware of what I eat...
    >
    > 119/114/110
    >
    > (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)
    >

    > "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > > This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything else
    > from you
    > > for a few days. Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from you
    > since the
    > > 21st of the month (saturday??). Maybe your server was having some
    > problems?
    > >
    > > Joyce
    > >
    > > On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:06 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

  8. I was just thinking, aren't you not terribly tall? I think the last pound
    is a greater percentage of your total body weight than say some lucky woman
    who is 5.6 or taller, Lee, 5.2 on a good day
    krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think when you get down to the last few pounds, you almost get too
    focused
    > on it, you body freaks out, and holds on to what it's got for dear life! You forget to focus on
    > how far you've come too - so don't forget how well you've done, and that you will get there, if
    > not as soon as you might
    like!
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
    >
    > "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I am back:eek:)
    > >
    > > But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now
    > > with school and soon moving into a 2
    > bedroom
    > > apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit cramped). So I forgive myself. Just
    > > need to be more aware of what I eat...
    > >
    > > 119/114/110
    > >
    > > (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)
    > >

    > > "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > > > This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything
    else
    > > from you
    > > > for a few days. Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from
    you
    > > since the
    > > > 21st of the month (saturday??). Maybe your server was having some
    > > problems?
    > > >
    > > > Joyce

  9. Mette

    Mette Guest

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was just thinking, aren't you not terribly tall? I think the last pound is a greater percentage
    > of your total body weight than say some lucky
    woman
    > who is 5.6 or taller, Lee, 5.2 on a good day

    I am 5 foot even! So when I gain 5 lbs it looks like 10 lbs! So those last few pounds actually makes
    a huge difference. The difference between chuppy and slender and the difference between wearing my
    old pants and the ones I am wearing now...

    > krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I think when you get down to the last few pounds, you almost get too
    > focused
    > > on it, you body freaks out, and holds on to what it's got for dear life! You forget to focus on
    > > how far you've come too - so don't forget how
    well
    > > you've done, and that you will get there, if not as soon as you might
    > like!
    > > :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > krys
    > >
    > > UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
    > >
    > > "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I am back:eek:)
    > > >
    > > > But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now
    > > > with school and soon moving into a 2
    > > bedroom
    > > > apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit cramped). So I forgive myself. Just
    > > > need to be more aware of what I eat...
    > > >
    > > > 119/114/110
    > > >
    > > > (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)
    > > >

    > > > "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > else
    > > > from you
    > you
    > > > since the
    > > > problems?

  10. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

  11. Hi, You are very close. Sometimes, it take a while. Hang on and you will do well.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am back:eek:)
    >
    > But not doing so well though...gained 1 lbs again...oh well.. Things are stressful right now with
    > school and soon moving into a 2
    bedroom
    > apartment (I have a 1 bedroom apartment and it gets a bit cramped). So I forgive myself. Just need
    > to be more aware of what I eat...
    >
    > 119/114/110
    >
    > (How come it can be so hard to lose just 4 lbs???)
    >

    > "Joyce" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse news:[email protected]...
    > > This post came through Mette, but I don't think I've seen anything else
    > from you
    > > for a few days. Just went and resorted the posts, and nothing from you
    > since the
    > > 21st of the month (saturday??). Maybe your server was having some
    > problems?
    > >
    > > Joyce
    > >
    > > On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:06 +0100, "Mette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Have been posting RAFT results - but nothing shows!

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest