Canadian bike trip from Montreal, Quebec to British Columbia

Stephane Charette

Guest
Posting of a log with various information related to biking from
Montreal, Quebec, to British Columbia. Seems many people bike from
the west coast to the east, but not much information for those wanting
to go from east to west.

http://charette.no-ip.com/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html

Regards,

Stéphane Charette

Thanks for sharing. I hope someday to make a long trip like that through
Canada, but I don't know if I have the nuggets to do it myself. Alot of
place in Canada are very isolated and can be deadly if something does go
wrong.

I think alot of people go west to east because the prevaling winds are from
west to east.

Ray

"Stephane Charette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Posting of a log with various information related to biking from
> Montreal, Quebec, to British Columbia. Seems many people bike from
> the west coast to the east, but not much information for those wanting
> to go from east to west.
>
> http://charette.no-ip.com/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Stéphane Charette

For anyone interested in a Canadian East-West bike route from Quebec to
British Columbia, the web site has changed. The new URL is:

http://charette.no-ip.com:81/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html
Regards,

Stéphane Charette