Canadian bike trip from Montreal, Quebec to British Columbia

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Stephane Charette, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Posting of a log with various information related to biking from
    Montreal, Quebec, to British Columbia. Seems many people bike from
    the west coast to the east, but not much information for those wanting
    to go from east to west.

    http://charette.no-ip.com/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html

    Regards,

    Stéphane Charette

    Tags:

  2. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Thanks for sharing. I hope someday to make a long trip like that through
    Canada, but I don't know if I have the nuggets to do it myself. Alot of
    place in Canada are very isolated and can be deadly if something does go
    wrong.

    I think alot of people go west to east because the prevaling winds are from
    west to east.

    Ray

    "Stephane Charette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Posting of a log with various information related to biking from
    > Montreal, Quebec, to British Columbia. Seems many people bike from
    > the west coast to the east, but not much information for those wanting
    > to go from east to west.
    >
    > http://charette.no-ip.com/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Stéphane Charette

  3. For anyone interested in a Canadian East-West bike route from Quebec to
    British Columbia, the web site has changed. The new URL is:

    http://charette.no-ip.com:81/images/2004_Jean's_bicycle_trip/index.html
    Regards,

    Stéphane Charette