CANADIAN MAILORDER

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Canadian Icon, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Hi ya,

    Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Hi ya,

    Hey.

    > Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?

    Yes.

    > Thanks

    Don't mention it.

    Bill "HTH" S.

  3. Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it?? What
    are the URL's for these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??

    > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > Hi ya,
    >
    > Hey.
    > >
    > > Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?
    >
    > Yes.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    >
    > Don't mention it.
    >
    > Bill "HTH" S.

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> top-posted, so I'll cut 'n paste for coherence's sake, in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > > Hi ya,
    > >
    > > Hey.
    > > >
    > > > Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?
    > >
    > > Yes.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Don't mention it.
    > >
    > > Bill "HTH" S.

    > Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it?? What
    > are the URL's
    for
    > these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??

    "Airbo---"... oh wait. I'm a complete jackass and a dick, so forget it.

    Bill "don't worry, Carla will be along in a few mins" S.

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Canadian Icon wrote:
    > Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it?? What
    > are the URL's for these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??

    you must be new here.

    lighten up, and if you don't like it don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Can you say "google"?

    Penny

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:p[email protected]...
    >>> Hi ya,
    >>
    >> Hey.
    >>>
    >>> Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?
    >>
    >> Yes.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>
    >> Don't mention it.
    >>
    >> Bill "HTH" S.

  6. In article <[email protected]>, "Canadian Icon"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hi ya,
    >
    > Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?
    >
    > Thanks

    One straight answer:

    For what they carry (which is not bikes, or carbon fibre anything, or suspension bits), Mountain
    Equipment Co-Op is the place. www.mec.ca

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Canadian Icon wrote:
    > > Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it??
    > > What are the URL's
    for
    > > these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??
    >
    > Ooh, an opportunity to post: http://tulis.dsinet.org/misc/bart.gif

    Heh ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - Where TF you find that then?!?

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  10. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  11. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:38:25 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Canadian Icon wrote:
    >> Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it??
    >> What are the URL's for these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??
    >
    >Ooh, an opportunity to post: http://tulis.dsinet.org/misc/bart.gif

    aww, cmon. The beauty of the "Bart at the chalkboard" opening is you know good and well he's not
    going to do what he's having to write about.....

    Dave (google-ize!)

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:38:25 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Canadian Icon wrote:
    > >> Common man, don't be a complete jackass. You know what I was asking, why be a dick about it??
    > >> What are the
    URL's for
    > >> these site. Is that straight forward enough for you??
    > >
    > >Ooh, an opportunity to post: http://tulis.dsinet.org/misc/bart.gif
    >
    > aww, cmon. The beauty of the "Bart at the chalkboard" opening is you know good and well he's not
    > going to do what he's having to write about.....
    >
    > Dave (google-ize!)

    Heh - 'parelells' - heh.......

    Shaun aRe

  13. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > "Canadian Icon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > Are there any good Canadian internet/mail-order sites?
    >
    > http://www.bikeroom.com/
    >
    > http://www.ramsays-online.com/
    >
    > http://www.bowcycle.com
    >
    > And look under the bike shop section, tons of links there:
    >
    > http://www.pinkbike.com/links.php
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    And here I though Carla would be all about Nashbar and Pricepoint by now. It does a feller proud.
    --

  14. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > And here I though Carla would be all about Nashbar and Pricepoint by now. It does a feller proud.

    I still support the canucks every once in a while...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!